Here are a selection of gift ideas for ski moms, stepmoms, aunts and fabulous snowsport loving women in your life. Sunday 14th May is International Mothers Day 💞 check these out to get them delivered in time.
- Phoozy – “Spacesuit technology for every adventure”, How vital is phone charge for busy women?! My husband bought me a Phoozy phone sleeve before our trip to Saas-Fee, Switzerland in January. With temperatures of -12 and windchills down to -22 my phone would have quickly been sapped of energy by the cold. However with Phoozy, and even with my love of photo taking, I would. find at the end of the day I had still about 60% battery. This is look good, feel good, game changing product for women on the go. Info at https://phoozy.com
2. Ski A to Z – An Illustrated Introduction To Skiing
Sometimes mom’s needs on the mountain can be adrift, as organising everyone else for a ski trip can be almost overwhelming. Help mums enjoy their mountain time with the tips, info and advice in Ski A to Z. The book has inspiring illustrations of fab females enjoying exploring the mountains and pounding the powder snow.
Published by Meyer & Meyer Sport and available everywhere that books are sold, you can choose from eBook or hard back book – its a handy packable size. For more information and links to buy the book where you are, head here.
3. Sew Snow Fabric – If your’s is a crafty snowmom who enjoys sewing then treat her to some of my snowsport themed fabrics – I have 30 designs which can be printed onto a fabric type of your choice. Choose the design, the fabric and quantity (from fat quarters to yards and metres, and Spoonflower do the rest from their print locations in the United States.
The designs are created with ski accessories such as neck warmers, ski fleece/ mid layers, accessories such as beauty and kit bags in mind but there really is not limit to what can be created in these FABrics. See all the designs and order here.
If you are the sewist of the family then whey not stitch your ski mom a gift, some ideas are a neck warmer, eye-mask or backpack. Head to the Inspire by Kim Spoonflower shop for ski and snowsports themed fabric designs.
4. Snowsport Wall Art – Treat your snow angel to some snowsport themed wall art for her office or workspace – to keep the ski vibe between seasons. My new Red Bubble shop has fun artworks which are available as canvases, framed wall art or on metal. Choose the design, size and surface for the wall art and it will be expertly printed and shipped to you. More info here.
5. Snuggle After Snow Time – Keep the chill off with snowsport themed fleece blankets, ideal for warming up after time on the snow. There are some lovely designs in my Spoonflower shop which are available to order ready sewn by the experts at Spoonflower.
Lush, double-sided throw blankets are the best way to add a cozy feeling, with a perfectly paired pattern, to your space. Available in silky and plush Minky, or delectably luxe Performance Velvet for a warm winter throw. Each throw features a topstitched hem and subtle white topstitching.Spoonflower
See all the design options here..
6 Fjord’s Mountain Mission – This essential book is by snow safety educator, SAR avalanche dog handler and inspirational speaker Caroline Elliot. Caroline works to educate and inform people about mountain safety.
We won’t always be there when our loved ones are grown up and chart their own paths in the mountains, but helping the family to have a good foundation on mountain safety gives some comfort for their safety on their adventures.
More information about Fjord’s Mountain Mission, the charity that book profits are invested into and links to buy are at https://fjordsar.com
7. Commission Snowsport Art – Thank your snow angel by commission a painting, created just for her. With some information about what your snow mom or stepmom likes best about the mountains, I’ll create an original artwork just for her. More information about commissioned artworks is here.
8. Joynalling – If yous skimum likes to log her ski days or keep a journal then choose from a range of fun designs on hardback or ring bound journals, bringing snowsports into the everyday. Choose from lined or graph paper. Chose and order at the Inspire by Kim Red Bubble shop.
9. For other fun gifts for women who ski head to the Inspire by Kim Red Bubble Shop. New products are being developed, follow the shop of www.inspirebykim.com to see new products launched.
Happy shopping and happy skiing.Enjoy celebrating wonderful women who ski.